The Analytics Engine status widget displays the following information:
- Name: short form name of the API tenant, e.g. 'Acme' if your API license is registered under the 'Acme Corp.' customer account
- Status: status of the analytics engine. Will be by default 'Normal' when all systems are OK, 'Unavailable' otherwise.
- Version: the Analyzr software version currently running on your API tenant. This may be needed when contacting the Analyzr Support team
- Uptime: Percent uptime for the API in the last 30 days. Will normally be above 99.5%. For more information, check out our Analyzr status page
- Workers: number of entities provisioned to process asynchronous tasks, such as model runs, in the analytics engine.
- Active: number of active tasks (model runs) currently running in the API. This will be the total number across all API users.
- Scheduled: number of tasks (model runs) currently scheduled to run in the API. This will be the total number across all API users.
- RT: average response time of the API