To make predictions using an existing model, follow these steps:
- Select the model you would like to use in the Models page
- Go to the Predict page
- In the Load Dataset step, select a CSV file on your local machine with the records you would like to predict. Note that these records should have the same variables as the variables you selected during the training phase. Additional, unused variables are okay but missing variables will trigger an error message. The first row should include variable names that are identical to the ones you used during the training phase.
- Press Start in the next step
- Once the model is run, the Review Results step will become available. A summary of the results will be displayed.
- To download results including predicted outcomes, click on the ellipsis in the top right corner of the results card, and select Export
If you would like to make ongoing predictions from your source system in a machine-to-machine implementation, please contact your account representative or file a ticket with the Support team.