To create a new model you will first need to make sure the dataset you would like to analyze is connected to Analyzr. To find out how to connect a dataset, click here. Then, follow these steps:
- From the "Models" page click on the "Create new model" card. A dialog box will open.
- In the dialog box, enter a descriptive name for your model
- Pick the type of model you would like to build, i.e., propensity, clustering, or regression
- Pick a dataset to pair with your model. If you have not yet connected your dataset, click the "Cancel" button and connect a dataset first.
- Select whether you want your dataset to be encoded prior to being processed by the analytics engine. If you're not sure, feel free to review the "How is my data encoded?" FAQ.
- Select whether you want to turn on the enhanced security mode. Keep it turned off if you plan on sharing your model with a colleague.
- Click the "Submit" button
Your model will then be created and should appear in your list of models after a few seconds. You are now ready to proceed to the "Train" page and go through training steps.